Friday, January 14, 2011

day 2

A picture of you and your friends

I am someone who gets along with people very easily, like I mentioned earlier I can talk to anyone and everyone. I told my friends the other day, that if I have a christian wedding( which I don't think will happen even in my dreams!but we all talk crap sometimes..don't we??) I will have atleast five brides maid, each from each stage of my life. That's how I would divide my friends into my school friends, my 11th n 12th friends, and college friends right now.

this is my school gang :) these people have known me for the longest amount of time.
though now we all are in different places, doing different things, we meet once in 6 months or
once in a year and still have the same fun we used when we were in school.
miss you guys.

my 11-12th friends :) or you can say what is left of it! There were quite a lot of friends
back then, but with time only these people have stayed in my life. And they are the most
sweetest, caring people I will ever find.
thank you and love you guys!

my awesome college friends :)
these people are the reason for making my life so much fun in college,
and everything else.



how can I not mention my awesome girlfriends!!!
girls you just simply rock!!!

and here a special mention to these ladies, they have been like sister's to me, tolerated me when I was cribbing, comforted me while crying, helped me make a decision, said its gonna be alright, shared with me, laughed with me,made me feel like a princess on my birthday, talked non-sense with me, told me study, taken care of me when drunk, ill. love you so much, muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment