Monday, January 3, 2011

At the end...a guy always blames girl

Girl, you’re such a bad influence
And you’ve got ways to make me do what you want.
Girl, you’re such a bad influence;
I’ve got to stay away.

I’ve been hurt in all of the worst kind of ways,
And it’s you pretty baby,
I’ve just got to stay away from.
I won’t go through those same things again;



This song is the first thing that came to my mind when I spoke to that person.I never wanted to influence anybody, nor did I want them to change. I never said do this for me, this is what I want. One person I ever tried to change never did, all the remaining people why do you blame me? I never asked them to start smoking. I never said stop studying, I never said start flirting with girls, and cheat on them. I never asked them to change your name to something stupid and say I changed because of you.No,no,no!!! I am not responsible for the things that happened in your life nor for the changes you went through! dont say it was because of me. Didn't you have your brains to think, didn't you take your own decisions? then why blame me?
Oh god!! if it was one person one thing, so many people!! I just hate it!! guess I am just going to rot in hell! aaarggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment