Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DAY FIFTEEN : THE BACHELOR and THE BACHELORETTE!

I don't want to do more questions on myself, first cause I'm bored writing about me, second who the heck cares about knowing me that well anyway! So anyone following my questions, make your questions.


No..no..no..no.. I like saying no..no..no..no..! oh well anyways... I am not quiting the 20 day challenge, but wont do questions about ME! Instead I write something random that comes to my head.

voice in my head :ah, random uh..that makes me feel so much better,its so much more interesting then writing about yourself!
me:What? are you being sarcastic?
voice in my head :Duh!
me:*ignore*

 
well, from a month I am at home,thanks to my semester holidays,which btw have been extended for a week,which means more time at home so yay!!


 I have been watching a reality show with nothing better to do, in star one, daily night at 9, THE BACHELOR and now THE BACHELORETTE.


For people who don't know its a show where the guy/gal gets to meets 25 HOT gals/guys..and tries to find his/her wife/husband.



The process includes going on over the top romantic dates,unless you are dating some rich fucker like Sidharth Mallya or someone these will never come true.


Dates include the helicopter rides, dinner on the terrace of some huge building, candles everywhere, a couch to cuddle with  warm blanket, swimming with dolphins,dancing on the boat in the middle of the lake, hot water pool where you can relax and talk and do whatever you want, a band to play for you when you dance by the pool,private firework show, ice skating, ride on fire engine. And this is all I remember,there were more of it!

For the over night dates, yes there were over night dates too, you get to stay in a fantasy suite, which might be huge house fully decorated with candles and flowers with a pool,obviously.

Gifts include diamond necklace, diamond earrings, and 10 beautiful gowns out of which you can pick whichever you like!!!

At the end you can marry or you can dump,who cares anyways.
Who wouldn't want to live that life once.


PS: Finally reinstalled my laptop, no more viruses,its just running great!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment