Monday, January 24, 2011

DAY 13!

                          A letter to someone who hurt you

Well, I am confused who do I write it for, its not that lot of people have hurt me, its just that I dont let things go easily.It takes a lot of time for me to forgive and forget.You might say I am one of those stuck up bitches :)So a letter in general to all  those people.

DEAR SOMEONE,
                            Thank you for stopping by in life, you gave me a new experience, and taught me a new lesson. It did hurt when you left, but what you did was the best thing that happend to me.I am a much better person now.
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                              yours, someone         

PS: you know the someone is you, when you read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment