Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAY FOUR

FAVORITE SEASON AND WHY



I don't have any exact particular season I just love because I like all of it and hate all of it too..

Rainy

for all the girls who go, " i loveee rains, i love dancing in rain, its so much fun! blah blah"
 jeez!pleazeeee stop!
having grown up from the district which has the place which gets the 2nd highest rainfall in India, you can say I have seen quite a lot of rain, for me

first day of rain-wow! its raininggggg!
second day of rain- heyyy! its raining!!!
third day of rain- its raining!
.
.
.
.
eight day of rain- what?? its raining??still???!! gawdddd! when will this stop!

last rainy season turned my pretty white shoes to brown, and that's not good! And Once in a while I do think the weather is romantic, kiss in the rain is incredible, or else is so dull and gloomy.

Winter

well, you can find me wearing sweater on a sunny day, so you probably imagine how cold I would be feeling during winter! I need to wear, thick pajamas, socks, sweater, two blankets, a warm teddy bear to fall asleep or else I start shivering. No I don't stay in a hill station or something. But winter is always nice for a hot cup of coffee, and cuddling. And I do want to know how the snow feels.

Summer

well, I do like summer then the other 2 seasons. I like bright sun, I think its cheerful.I like the heat on my skin, I don't mind getting a little tanned, but it shouldn't be so hot that you sit in the classroom and sweat like a pig, but its always fun to lick icy candies and drink iced drinks!


but a perfect day for me would be:

 when its rained in the night, there is warm sun during the day, and a slightly cold breezy evening :)


PHOTO COURTESY: DARSHAN NR(Random Thought )

No comments:

Post a Comment