Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DAY SEVEN

TAG again!

You might say what again???! well, I'm in no mood for any deep thinking or whatever today, so thought will do another tag (tags are easy you see :P) this is like tag in a tag :) didn't get it? well, like in dream in a dream in dream, its tag in a tag,got it?? fine, I'm done with my PJ..and here I go again..

Your last FB/Twitter update:

facebook- I am a VIRGO now???!!! and not LIBRAN!!!
                 WTF!!!


twitter- my new posts, followed by my URL.

in my defense, I was really upset about the fact that my zodiac changed, and it was my first status that attracted so many comments!
I don't use twitter much, so whenever I post something in the blog, I put it up.

TV/Movie characters you relate with:

Rachel from F.R.I.E.N.D.S

  
nope, I don't think I am hot like her or something.The point is,she is confused, and spoilt. I just can relate to her about how she didn't know what she wanted in life, from being picked  last when it comes to sports, all the crying she does, and also her craziness for doctors (oh yeah! I find doctors and med students walking around wearing their apron HOT!!)

 
Geet from Jab We Met

 well, I can relate to her because, I used to be too, one of  those who was crazy, couldn't stop talking, trusting every person she met, thinking nothing can go wrong with her, false faith in love, like she did even I went through some experiences in life, and have changed a lot.

3 countries on your travel list:

Paris - yes for the Eiffel tower :) the most romantic city in the world, the fashion capital.


Brazil- for the awesome awesome beaches!!!

Germany- well, since I have heard so many stories about it, and also seen pictures, I wanna see it in real.

Hit the shuffle on your iPod – list out the 3 songs:

well, I don't have a ipod, so I  have to do it with my phone:

unwritten- Natasha bedingfeild
spun- flipsyde
when I am gone- eminem

3 daily must-haves:

my daily dose of Internet. I need to use it atleast once in a day!

ermm.. that's all I can think right now.


3 things you’re confused about:
What to do I do after engineering?
What do I do tomorrow?
What do I write about tomorrow?

(there are lot more things then this!)

If you had to date a celebrity, who would it be

Brett Lee for those gorgeous dimples *sigh*



If you were a celebrity, what would you be

since I am not a great dancer, nor can I sing, maybe I would be a good talk show host :)


and I TAG,

Darshan NR ( Random Thought): wanna see how you do it :P this will be your first tag .
Anusha : The Cadbury Girl !!! this will be ur first tag too!
and Lehari.







No comments:

Post a Comment