Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY SIXTEEN : IT GIRL

GUTEN MORGEN...:)

That is good morning in deutsch, well I know its not morning, but I learnt it today so just showing it off.

Well, another thing I have been doing these holidays is playing the game "IT GIRL" on facebook. It the easiest game, easier then the block game. The whole game is about shopping and dressing up.You ask me why I am playing it??? well, who doesnt like shoppin and dressing up? atleast I do!!

 In that stupid game I had a stupid boyfriend, who dumped me today, cause I wasnt paying him enough attention, giving him enough kisses, and buying him gifts.I am not making this shit up, its TRUE.

Its quite a different thing that I have new boyfriend now,again in the game, well he's much cuter then the earlier one, he's a real estate agent or something.The older one was a dentist.Now I have to keep that guy happy.

I went shopping today, got stuff I wanted from a long time. So happy :):)

And also my friends are coming tommorow, so very excited!!

Btw, that reminds me, my papa said a clear NO to me for the first time, I usually get permission for everything I ask for, he didnt even tell me anything when he saw my red hair, so i'm a little shocked.But I know he will let me or make other arrangements atleast.So no worries.

Have a nice day everyone.
I'll learn to say in deustch tomorrow..:)

I'm uploading the photo of the guy i'm totally crazy about, can do anything to touch his dimple, and I mean it!


This is JERRY, isnt he just cute and hot and everything together???!! he is my defination of HOT guy!!!
I can stare at this all day.
And total page views just crossed 1000!!! :):):)
Love you everyone, who ever visted to read my colours, double love you for those people who kept coming back, and triple love you for all the people I forced to read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment