Sunday, January 30, 2011

DAY NINETEEN

I know this was supposed to be my last day of challenge, but I couldn't write one day cause I was shit busy and had no time anything. I am sorry.
And I am not lying.

Had a great time with my friends last 3 days, dropped them to bus stand, finished my packing and here I am writing this.

It was just awesome,crazy fun.

But have been very busy, having had no time for anything, travelling throughout the day, visiting places.I don't understand people who are this busy in their everyday lives, how do they connect with themselves, how do they bond with their family, how do they get to have quality conversation with a loved one's. Wont they be left emotionless with so much work? I really don't understand that.But now I do understand why people use work and keeping themselves busy to get rid of emotions and trouble they are going through.

This is my last night at home before college starts, I'll be spending rest of holidays at grandma's place, so feeling a little blah. Have to get up early and travel throughout the day tomorrow.And also that I'm dead tired isn't helping this post.

Will come up with something nice to write for tomorrow's post.Finale of my 20 day challenge.

GUTEN TAG :)

No comments:

Post a Comment