Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY SIX

A habit that you wish you didn't have

Well, every one's got those habits which just are too hard too change.They are like in the blood!
Such habits for me would be

Biting my lips:
This is the reason for my lips being covered with gloss all the time. I just cannot control myself. Especially when I am worried or tensed. If you find me biting my lips that means something is going on in my head or it also might mean I am concentrating or thinking hard.I am biting them even right now. Before entering the examination hall, I have to make sure that I have applied gloss or balm, else you can imagine what the condition of my poor lips will be at the end of 3 hours!

Cry:
Its more than a habit, I don't remember how it started, but its just something I think can never ever change.If you find me making weird faces don't think its constipation, it just means I am trying very hard not to cry. Another thing is I can cry, anytime, anywhere, with anyone, but except when I don't get the output in the lab! Every other female around me is crying, pink in face, but I cant even bring out a drop of tear, how sad can it get? doesn't even come to proper use.If I dont get my regular dosage of crying, I feel anxious, sad, irritated..so its better to cry off once in a while!

Crib:
first I would like to thank all my dear friends for tolerating this, and also my boyfriend because he gets the double of what my friends get and still hasn't dumped me. This is one thing I really really want to change, but I do it unconsciously and realize later! I do it whenever I am upset, or irritated or moody, and also when I PMS. I just go on and on and on..... wish I could just stop at the right moment.

hmmm..:) that's all I think..:)


PS: If you guys find any of my habits annoying please feel free to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment