Thursday, January 13, 2011

20 Day Challenge- DAY ONE

Well, being new to the blog world I have never done tags before,since almost the whole of the blogging community has done it, thought will start with this, since I have my semester holidays going on I have lots of time for it too. It will be one question per day. A question for next 20 days.

A RECENT PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND 15 FACTS ABOUT YOU!

Okay, I havent thought much about me before atleast not summed up in sentences, but here we go..

1. I can have a conversation with ANYONE!
(many a times my friends ask me, how do you even talk to that person, well its easy for me! and it doesn't mean that person is my friend)
2.I find ANT the most irritating creatures on earth.
3.I love DOGS, yes,even the dirtiest puppy on the street!
4.For a GIRL, I eat a LOT! sometimes its really embarrassing, and no I am not FAT.
5.I love FLOWERS, more then chocolates.
6. I am very ROMANTIC, and I romanticize everything.
7. I can remember RANDOM conversations from long ago.
8. Right now, I am MADLY in LOVE!
9. I prefer reading BOOK, to watching MOVIE.
10.I don't like MILK or any of the milk products.
(except for curds and butter milk)
11. I have never been on a NIGHT-OUT, or stayed AWAKE the whole night.
12.I suck at SPORTS.
(Actually, I suck at almost everything)
13. I LIKE dressing up people.
14. I need to CRY once in a while, even without reason.
15.I am scared of ELEVATORS!

RECENT PHOTO,

this is the most recent photo I could find and the girl in white is ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment