Monday, January 24, 2011

DAY FOURTEEN

Your earliest memory

One of my earliest memory,is of the day my sister was born.

No, I don't remember how she looked or anything. But I remember standing outside the nursing home with  papa, there were lot of dead and some barely alive honey bee's on the floor. Papa told me not to step on it, cause it'll bite. When papa was telling me this, it actually bit someone, and that person was taken inside for injection or something. I was almost 3 at that time.

Another one, is my first day in new school.

My papa got transferred to this place when I was in UKG, we all had to shift there, so I had to go to this new school. I don't remember the name of the school, but it was a convent and it was huge or the little me felt so. My last school had only three rooms, one for baby sitting, LKG and UKG. So this was scary. I remember telling papa not to go, and he told me I'll be standing outside, you go inside. Obviously, he lied.

Dance practice

Well, in UKG in that huge school, there was a school day I think, so our teachers divided us into group of 2, a girl and a boy.I am writing this cause my partner, was the meanest, cruelest brat ever!!! He fucking used to pinch me all the time. I was this dumb female who didn't open her mouth to talk, let alone to complain about him to the teachers! On the day of the program,I was dressed in orange glittering frocks not the point here, they changed my partner, I had to go through all that for nothing..aarrggghhh!!


PS: Girl who used to sit beside me in 2nd standard used to pinch me too, yes I know I was a dumb kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment