Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY SEVENTEEN : ANONYMOUS

Hey, I'm back with more random stuff!! I know, I know you are least excited about it.But you will have to read it!

Yesterday, I got all happy that my blog crossed 1000 page views that I put it up in facebook,
After nearly 3 months of starting it, today my blog crossed 1000 page views!!!!:):)

Next thing I know, I had more then 100 hits in an hour!Fuck! That's scary!!!

Some people have actually read each and every post.

And all these days I was joining forums, to get people to read it! Why didn't it occur to me that, all I had to do is put it up on facebook!!!!

Thank you people for reading it, but I don't think many of you will come back. Or will you??? If you will, I'll probably have to be lot more careful, about what I write now!shit!!stupid facebook and stupid me!!!!

And you know whattttttttttt??????
I have my first anonymous follower..yayyyyyyy!!!


After this I'll probably scare that person away.
Please don't get scared I'm not a crazy female.Really.

The whole idea of having a anonymous follower is so exciting,i know, it might not be a secret admirer, it might also be a nosy bitch..but the idea is still nice.

So, this post I dedicate to my anonymous follower, and hoping I get more of them!:P
And also to all my friends! thank you!
CHEERS!!!

Have a nice day everyone!
I still haven't learnt it in deutsch, cause my tutor is busy with his exams.So tomorrow, promise..:)



PS: I want to go to beach, I want to go to beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment