Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY THREE

Favorite super hero and why

well, while growing up I did watch a lot of cartoon and read a lot of comic books, but have never been a big fan of super man,spider man, bat man, or wonder woman. So the list below might not be what you call conventional hero's  but they still are for me.

CAPTAIN PLANET
I know.. I know your first reaction will be "err..captain planet?"
YES! captain planet.
nope I am not a  environmentalist, or anything, but ya I hate it when people throw stuff on the road! well, that's not the point here is it?
 I really really enjoyed this show, the five kids with five magical ring, with different powers chosen from all over a world given by GAIA- spirit of earth.
I especially loved it when the kids used to go, EARTH! WATER! FIRE! WIND! HEART! and we used to hear "By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!" (followed by all of the Planeteers cheering "GO PLANET!") It was just AWESOME, when captain planet used to restore all the damage!

CARDCAPTOR- SAKURA

I know again you will be like "hey sakura isn't a super hero, she is just a cardcaptor"
but I warned you in the beginning that none of my super hero's are your super hero's! so suck it!
A cute,sweet school going girl, who's got the responsibility of finding and capturing the card,facing all the dangers,hiding things from her brother, having a secret crush, somethings that a school going girl can relate to.
                                                                              DUMBLEDORE

No,no,no,no!!! you are not even allowed to open your mouth here.
Dumbledore is the BEST, and lots of people will agree with me. From being so generous,so kind hearted, so powerful yet so down to heart,never misusing his powers,founder of order of phoenix, his ability to trust,to love, the only one the dark lord ever feared, his love for sweets,the amazing strength and everything else.
And yes I was one of those who cried when he died, and got furious when voldermort breaks into his tomb, and got upset that he trusted snape. But in the end we all know he's the greatest headmaster hogwarts ever had. 


No comments:

Post a Comment