Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY ELEVEN

THE DREAM


I had kinda weird dream last night. It wasn't scary, but I'm scared. It not unusual, I keep getting weird dreams but most of it I don't remember, but this one I do very vividly.

First,I'm carrying two big suitcases going back to hostel probably, all alone. On the way my suitcase falls on the ground, someone tries to help, so I say to that person "I'm used carrying luggage all alone, its okay I'll do it" and the next moment I call my parents and say I cant do it alone, you guys have to come.

Next the whole thing changes and I'm inside some place like the way to temple in tirupati, its all crowded,people are pushing each other and all that, at the end, while getting down the stairs, some auntie and my mom talk, they are happy.

Next the whole thing changes, I'm outside some building everyone is there,there are two big buses, I don't know who all but they all are there, then my papa comes outside the building, he's got pop-corn chicken in his hand, and he's very happy too. He's even got ice-cream, he asks me which ice cream do I want ,I say chocolate, and he gives me that.

Then the scene changes into a room, I'm trying out  Saree and blouse, its day before my WEDDING!!!My parents are discussing something. I clearly remember the colour was red, then I tell my mom to get another Saree, and she tells me, no this will look better even my papa agrees,the suitcase I thought was my hostel stuff, is actually my wedding stuff! After sometime,I am lying on my bed, I'm very very nervous, unable to sleep, some aunties are talking in the background, telling that they both know each from so many years and things like that, and I'm thinking about the photos the groom and I were together in the past, and I think start thinking about him,if he is also this nervous, will he be awake too, is it okay if I text him, or should I not contact him till the wedding..and all of a sudden I woke up!!!!

Sad part,I didn't come to know who the groom was.
This is happening for the 2nd time, first time I was supposed to be getting married in a church, my parents were all happy, I was wearing the white dress and heels it was all so beautiful. We were all waiting for the groom to arrive before he did I woke up!




Anyways, if you have read till here then thank you for actually reading my stupid dream  and god bless you!
 Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment