Saturday, January 22, 2011

I don't know why I am feeling this, maybe because everything happened on the same month last year, we decided our fates, we decided our lives. But I never gave it a thought, like I have done now, everything is clearer than ever. And it isn't pretty. Two days ago, we spoke about you. After I thought about the whole thing, and it makes me sad. It makes me sad, that it was me who came in between. It was me who changed everything. But you got to trust me; I have told you before also I had no idea at all. Back a year and half ago, I just didn't know something like that was there, or that he ever thought about you, before he made a decision about going for me. I just saw you, like the way I saw my past. I assumed things, a lot of things. When I realized you were more to him, and then I was, I didn't give a thought why, but only thought taking your place, in my defense I was in love. I hated you; I hated everything about you, because he liked you, because he trusted you, because he would've chosen to hurt me, but not you. But you know something, he was also in love with me not you, you were never ready to accept it and let him go, I hated you even more for that. You knew him so well, you made him feel guilty, yes you did, and He still thinks it’s his entire fault. I don't hate you anymore, it’s been a year and we both are very happy in our lives. It’s just that at one point, our future inter dependent. What we chose was best thing that for both of us, even you probably realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment