Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weird, unforgetable day.

Its been a weird day today. There was nothing that could be called normal.

Now that I have been doing things too much on impulse, I should actually stop dreaming about simpler, less complicated life. Not to forget that I pretty much slept the whole day due to the fact that I was awake the whole night yesterday and having not eaten anything today. Little sleep deprived and hungry.

On other hand my friends are graduating right now, I am in bed having the most weird feeling ever. I cannot to be happy for them, nor there is any point being upset about it.

Life is pretty much gonna change. And I am scared. Scared that I will be left alone. Also I have too many things to figure out. Uff, not a good day at all.

Just waiting for my exams to get over so that I can go home, away from everything and everyone. On the happier note there is only six days left for that.

A wierd, unforgetable day. *sigh*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment