Wednesday, June 8, 2011

For you :)

You make me SMILE :)
You BELIVE in ME.
I fit PERFECTLY in your ARMS :)
You LISTEN to me go on and on about useless things.
You LET me irritate you (tho, I dont do it purposefully :P)
You think I look HOT even on my bad bad days.
You DONT cut the call, even when I am not talking but just keep crying.
You are the BEST kisser! ;)
You are the most GENUINE person I have ever met.
You have the cutest brown EYES! :)
You TOLERATE all my moods swings!
You give me all your CHOCOLATE's even though you love it, more then me.
You eyes TWINKLE when you see me dressed up..:)
You PROUDLY show off that I am your girl.
You LOVE me a LOT!

And you know what honey??
I love you a lot too, and these have been the best TWO years of my life!!! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment