Friday, May 27, 2011

Yay award :)

I'd like to thank the joyful sparrow at A Sparrow's flight for giving me this award :)


Always fun to receive an award :D And it makes me feel like what I'm scribbling down here isn't half bad. I've always loved to write, so even though I never got to become a writer or a journalist or something along those lines, I'm glad I found out about blogging, I really enjoy writing down random things and it relaxes me at work :D

So ok, with this award you're supposed to say 7 random facts about yourself and pass the award along to 7 other people.

Here are my seven random facts:

1. I love to nibble, preferably on crips, although other snacks are more than welcome too! I could go for a snack right now, hungry!!
2. I also looove sodas, especially coke zero.
3. I got drunk for the first time when I was 16 (yes all you Americans, we can drink at 16 in Belgium, yay us!)
4. I have no arm power whatsoever, carry things for me!
5. I always sing in the shower
6. Only half an hour left until I'm done working for the day!
7. I'm 5ft4 (just under actually, but who cares :p)

I'd like to pass on this award to the following blogs:

Annah from Red means go

CrapWife fromDiary of a crapwife

Amanda from It's Blogworthy

Elle and Abz from Sex and the Shitty

Hutch from Be awesome instead

Kat Von D from Yes and Yes

And Kate from Kate as of late

Have a great weekend all! Hope you all get some good relaxy time

No comments:

Post a Comment