Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Ending

I met a guy; I met him in a club. I met him when I was drunk. Not exactly drunk, but yeah alcohol was controlling my thought process, and at that moment I taught I was crazy and fun to talk to the cutest guy in the club. It was just for the tonight, yes, after this night, I’ll never see him again.
But, things don’t exactly happen like you expect to, does it?
I did meet him again, not once but 5 more times.
Was I seeing him? No. where we even dating each other? No. where we really good friends? No.
What was between us? I still don’t know, and I didn’t want to give it a name.
Long distance is hard, though you keep talking every day, there will be some emptiness around you. It gets worse. Especially with couples around. So when suddenly a guy comes into your life, taking care of you and treating you in a way no one ever as, you are bound to do some stupid things. But, thankfully I have a boyfriend who understood this.
I did some things too. No I didn’t cross any of my limits. Not physically at least.
But, yeah, I did let my emotions go a little out of control. I put a lot of things on risks. I forgot, that I wasn’t supposed to expect anything. So life became a little mess, with loads of distractions.
Now, it’s over.  how?  I don’t know. The magic vanished. When I think of it, there was nothing there in the very first place. Atleast not something we could give it a name too.
It does feel weird, since it happened all of a sudden, though it took me around 3 days to realize it and accept it. It’s not like I expected it to last forever. Best thing about it, I feel like some burden is taken away from me. I don’t have to worry about anything, I no longer have to hide things, and I no longer have lie.
Yes, life’s almost normal..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment