Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Damn you stupid sheep!



Had another fun morning on the train! My train was cancelled, I had to wait for an hour in the cold on the platform. You know why? The train hit a sheep not far from my stop, which, well, resulted in a lot of goo and total chaos. Even after the hour things weren't even back to normal yet, the train coming from Brussels had to turn back around at my stop.
So I was an hour later for work, and I spent three hours instead of two to get here. You can imagine I was slightly pissed off at that poor deceased sheep. Apparently it escaped from a nearby field. Good thing work is not so fussed, I know some employers would get annoyed. So I'm lucky.
But really! The reasons for delays are getting more and more varied, I could make a giant list of all the reasons for delay. Sheep in way is so far one of the more uniquer ones :p
Lets hope the rest of the week the tracks remain farm animal free.

Here's a picture in memory of the poor innocent sheep that had to die for our voyaging needs. Goodbye sheep :(


No comments:

Post a Comment