Friday, May 13, 2011

Dull Colours

HEY everyone!
I know it’s been weeks since I last wrote. Have been busy with couple of things, nothing such happened that was worth sharing or treasuring. It’s raining heavily. Colors of life are pretty dull these days. With November rain playing in the background “Nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change, and it’s hard to hold a candle in cold November rain” is all I can relate to.
 Only people I totally loved and cared have always cheated on me, literally-non literally. And I forgive them, though from inside all I want to say is, fuck you, didn’t you know I would get hurt? What the hell where you thinking before doing it! Yes, I’m smiling from outside, and saying it’s alright it happens, that is because I love you, but the truth is you hurt me real bad!
Yes, like you must have figured out, life’s a little mess now. A lot of mess actually. And never been this restless in life. On one side I’m trying to get over things and it’s like I’m holding on it even more.
On top of it all exams this month and next and all this shit doesn’t exactly help you with concentration.
With hopes of better days, sunshine, love and promise of a more cheerful post next time, very soon, I’m signing of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment