Thursday, August 4, 2011

Updates

College re-opened, I am back to hostel. Finally, in FINAL year, a super senior, feels good. Tho, I enjoy being at home, being back in hostel, feels different. Here I have a another identity then just a daughter and sister. It's just a year left, I've no idea what I want to do next. But, I am pretty sure gonna miss this place, the silent echoing corridors, long walks from the gate, everything. Even though this year barely started, they say you never realise how final year passes away and everything comes to an end. And nothing remains the same ever. Hmmm...
Last month, I did realised that its true when they say, you make real friends in college, and those are the one's who will last through out your life. Yes, I would like to believe, I finally know who my friends are, and I am pretty sure, they will be there for me through out the life. Touchwood.
There is a busy month ahead, lot of things to be figured out, lot of decisions to be taken.
Will keep you updated :)
Till then wish me luck!
And yeah I know I haven't been writing regularly, now that I am back to normal life, I will try my best to do so.
Lots of love :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment