Friday, February 4, 2011

Pessimism

Too many days of holidays, total idleness has finally taken a toll on me.
I feel  gloomy,miserable, awful,terrible, foolish,dim,dull, angry, annoyed,pissed, irritated, name it, I feel it.
I no longer feel, happy, content, cheery, positive self anymore.

Before pessimistic feelings totally take toll on me,I need start doing something, I need to talk to more people, and I need to get back my life,
Its good thing that college is starting in 2days, and I will be back to hostel , back to my room, back to class, back to the routine, that will keep me engaged most of the times and yeah being busy does feel good at times like these.
On the down side,
I will miss mom real bad, the food, everything about home.
But, I can’t take this anymore, I need to do something.
Mostly, I need to be myself, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment