Monday, February 28, 2011

Nostalgic

This was the one of the first pictures taken from my new phone, which my parents gifted me for my birthday.
I had just reached college at 7.30 a.m. tired from traveling whole night, right leg bandaged unable to walk properly, along with that I had to carry all my luggage!
I had just got into long distance relationship, he was in some other country now, after he left, there was nothing going right for me, I even tripped and fell in a hole with my leg bleeding and no one around me to pull me up also.
I called up my mom and dad. Almost cried.
But more then that I missed him, I wanted to call him and tell him I hurt my leg, and that it was bleeding,I wanted him to say "appi, it's gonna be alright, don't worry" and make me forget about the pain.

Unfortunately, he didn't have his phone connection yet. There was no way I could contact him. I cried myself to sleep in the bus.
At around 2'o clock in the night, he called me up, by that time the whole leg was swollen, but just listening to his voice made me feel so much better, there was someone for me.
The whole long distance has made me stronger and independent. And I am glad I am doing things on my own, taking decisions on my own, have more time for me and my friends.
But I miss him, and I have to wait months together to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment