Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sales season!

It's the beginning of July, which means the sales season has begun in Belgium! Which means, it's time to get that bank card out and go shopping! It's only the first weekend, so you won't find anything over 50% off, but if you want a good haul, you better be quick about it because the shops are overrun! Now, I love to shop as any other woman, but I'm more of a two or three shops kind of person, find everything there. I really do not like spending most of the day going from shop to shop, shoving my way through a crowd of people and trying to find something I like in the chaos that is the sales. But it has to be done! I really needed some new outfits for summer and so it was time to do some real shopping. So, yesterday I went shopping in Bruges, and my god was it hectic (and I lost my sunglasses somewhere :( ) but I do think I got some good finds!

I wanted to go for a slightly different style, and I think I managed it. Lately I'm very fond of the whole bohemian look.

So here are some pics of my new clothes! Tell me what you think, any good? :) Click to see up close (tried to pose good, but timer isn't easy :D, so nevermind me!) And yes, that is my room!










That's all I got! I got a pair of shoes too, but nothing fancy, just some nice summer sandals that are easy to walk in. I found some gorgeous ones, but they were really expensive and only 30 % off so I decided not to, but darned I wanted them! I splurged a little on that last skirt, only a little though, 50% off yay! I got it at Essentiel, fancy high-fashion Belgian clothing brand, I only dare to go during the sales. Such nice clothes with amazing fabrics, that skirt I got is sooo smooth it's like satin, very fun to wear.

Will be doing some more shopping soon, when the sales have gone up a bit more, so stay tuned :)

UPDATE! bought a cute short white dress today, great for summer days and vacation, I needed one of those! Think I've done enough spending now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment