Monday, April 25, 2011

To Meet....

Do you really want to meet tomorrow?” she asked him for nth time.
Nope... I have a fucked up haircut, pimple on my face, what if you see me like that and never want to meet me again?” he said.
Hehe, it’s me, why are thinking so much, I think I’m more than that. Anyways I would’ve travelled whole night, I would look worse then you if that make you feel better
You have to wake me up tomorrow morning” he texted her.
Hmm... lets meet up on Friday or something know, anyways 5:30 in the morning is too early, and I have tried waking you up before it’s not an easy job” she replied back.
She wasn’t sure if she actually wanted to meet him, more than that she knew he would never wake up so early.  His earliest time to get up was 9:30.
Why Friday?” he asked.
Its holiday on Friday, it’s a government holiday
Hmmm... okay
 So shall I sleep now? You also go to sleep, good night
It was usually very difficult for difficult for her to sleep in the bus, with the a/c on. She was tossing and turning in hope of getting some sleep, so that it wouldn’t get difficult for her to attend the classes next day. She couldn’t bunk, she already had shortage of attendance. Somehow she managed to sleep a little, when her phone starts viberetating in her pocket. She pulls it out; it was him who was calling her. She cuts the calls, check the time it’s already 4:30 in the morning.
 She just woke up in an instant, wide awake, all her sleep was gone.
You woke up J JJ” she texts him with a wide grin on her face.
I haven’t slept the whole night” he replied back.
At that moment, all her doubts vanished about meeting him, she couldn’t actually wait to meet him and now it was her chance to say,
You are so bloody sweet!”
I have travelled whole night, wearing some stupid t-shirt, and dirty sneakers, I look bad..:( "
Shut up, and come” is all he replied.
She couldn’t stop smiling pretty much the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment