Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year 2010

2 days left and its the end of another here. Though I had a VERY bumpy start, after having cried on new year itself, I wasn't expecting anything better, but the year is coming to end in the BEST way possible. New class, new friends, exams gone well.Everything is just perfect right now.Loving every bit of my life.When I think and look back, I will never forget,having my first sip of beer( naturally, everything else followed..:P)my first time bowling,I beat my boyfriend!:) it was the only time, as usual I sucked at it every other time,beginner's luck does exit,organizing first "SUPRISE" birthday party,the cutest birthday cake..:):):) and the mask to make me feel like a birthday princess :) love you guys so much!,5 continuous exams(phew!!!) and clearing all of them(*full happy*),chennai,getting drunk and singing loudly,sleepovers-sitting on terrace, middle of the night playing uno,cooking and eating at 2 p.m. and all the rolling with laughter at stupid jokes till stomach hurts!laughing my ass out in library whole day, on the previous day of exam,start of this BLOG! Overall a memorable year.
    hoping for a even more fun year ahead,
    wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    CHEERS!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment