Thursday, March 24, 2011

MMMMMMMmmm


It's a lovely sunny day today and for lunch I went to the supermarket to find something to eat, and what did I spot!! Strawberrieeeees!! I looooove strawberries, shiny red, sweet, lucious goodness, I just had to have some! I took me a box of those expensive Spanish strawberries and felt like a little girl all over again at the lunchtable with my plate full of my favourite fruit!

If you don't like strawberries, you're dead to me :p HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE STRAWBERRIES! unless you're allergic, possible death is a a valid reason.

There is something sensuous about strawberries don't you think? Biting into one always makes me feel in a state of arousal :D There's a good reason why strawberries are used as a means of foreplay sometimes :D preferably with some chocolate, mmmm. Would definately get me in the mood for looove !



I was born in June so I was a summer baby and enjoyed me loads of fruit mashes in my first months of life, hence my great love for fruit. I always look forward to the first time I get to eat a strawberry again after a long winter, you just immediately feel "summer is near". Unfortunately summer no longer = vacation :(
Right now there's only the foreign strawberries from Spain, and they're quite good! But nothing equals our very own Belgian strawberries, which won't be ready till June. They are sooo much better than the Spanish ones, even sweeter and juicier. If you're ever in Belgium in late spring, try our strawberries, they're fabulous.
A typical way Belgian tea-rooms or snackplaces like to serve them is combined with our famous waffles, which is a must say a very good combination. Belgium is not so bad! See, I do like Belgium, in spite of it's downsides, I'm even promoting it. Belgium should pay me for all the good publicity! It can use it after all the no goverment for over a year crap.
Here, have a waffle, Belgium's great! Come to Belgium.




THis ends my promotion of strawberries. Have some yourself, you know you want to..

No comments:

Post a Comment