Monday, November 29, 2010

Heart Break

My friend comes to me early in the morning stinking of cigarette and alcohol.
Me- y this bad?
Friend- smoked up whole night, we broke up (he n his gf)
next thing that happened I will never ever forget in my life.. He rolled up
his sleeves n showed me his hand which was badly cut, with blood dried
all over!!!(shudder)
I do realise that it is a very hard time and that you end up doing
something irrational.
But when someone breaks your heart that bad,isn't it obvious that they
don't deserve you?!
Y do you want to walk around carrying that scar for the rest of your life?! Its
just so so stupid!!
Other things I have seen people tried doing,
  • jumping from 3rd floor!
  • run off to goa!( I know GOA!!)
  • lock herself in her room with knife in hand!( god! all of us outside were so scared!)
  • stop eating, it was so bad that he was actually admitted!
  • follow the guy everywhere!
  • go complain her parents about what she did to him!(so dumb!)
  • but, cutting hand is like the most favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment